[Libva] Max h264 decode resolution for haswell (hd4600) and broadwell

Peter Frühberger fritsch at kodi.tv
Sat Nov 21 09:42:33 PST 2015

You can check the "Level" of the file with e.g. mediainfo.

I play back 4k h264 files daily while using the latest and greatest libva /
libva-driver-intel version.

Best regards
Peter

PS: If you currently workout issues in your own code - try some available
players (kodi, mpv, gstreamer, whatever) to see if the issue is something
general.