[Libva] HEVC profiles missing

Ratin ratin3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:49:18 PDT 2015

Thanks for all your replies. I made a mistake about the board being
haswell, it is in-fact Broadwell. I can provide content of /proc/cpuinfo
but it is clear from Xiang Haihao's response why HEVC enc/dec capability is
missing. It sucks that Braswell being a lower performing and lower priced
Pentium / Celeron architecture has this feature but the higher end model
doesn't. Any idea whats on the roadmap for the Broadwell as far as
supporting it ?

Thanks

Ratin