[Libva] Can we expect better GPU performance on braswell(Intel celeron N3160) than baytrail(Intel celeron J1900)?

Peter Frühberger fritsch at kodi.tv
Thu Dec 15 16:47:59 UTC 2016

Hi Veeranna,

i cannot even interpret your figures. Is that the CPU load? If yes - did
you check the clocks?
Which benchmark did you use? Where did the data come from, where was it
encoded to? Was it stored? Which format?

In short: Without more details you most likely get the following answer:

Depends!

Best regards
Peter

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 4:19 PM, ViruS Tadala <tadala.veerannababu at gmail.com