[Libva] Remove some branches from libva and libva-intel-driver

Xiang, Haihao haihao.xiang at intel.com
Mon Jun 6 01:46:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We would like to keep the focus on master and release branches for new
development/bug fixes/optimizations. The branches below always confuses
many users, so we plan to remove these branches from git repository
within 2 weeks.

libva:
libva30
libva31
staging
staging-rebased
test
vaapi-egl
vaapi-ext

libva-intel-driver:
g45-h264
staging
vaapi-ext

If you are still using the above branches, please fork
libva and libva-
intel-driver for your usage or you can clone them from my personal git
repositories:

git://people.freedesktop.org/~haihao/libva
git://people.freedesktop.org/~haihao/libva-intel-driver

Thanks
Haihao