[LightDM] Fwd: Patch for cryptsetup to incorporate plymouth support

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:50:23 PDT 2012

Hi Ludwig,

Tried to make it easier for you and I cloned the git repo. I applied the patch
and wanted to a mergerequest back into the original one. So far so good, but
with the merge request I can not select the boot_crypto. It is not in the
pull-down menu. :-(

But maybe this is something that I did wrong. However the repo with the patch
applied is now @ tittiatcokes-boot_crypto

Regards

Raymond