[LightDM] [opensuse-factory] X11:XOrg / X.org 1.12.1

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.de
Wed Apr 25 09:14:54 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 04:18:56PM +0200, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Today Cartman fixed llvm and also Coolo updated the Factory snapshot. This
> should resolve the final build errors with llvm.

Thanks a lot.

> I already compiled Mesa with the latest llvm against Factory and this went
> fine. I will test the build now also against X11:XOrg and if this builds, then
> I will create an SR for Mesa.

Ok. Since I'm going into vacation tomrrow somebody else need to accept the SR
then. Possibly Egbert, Michal or Coolo.

Thanks again,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany