[LightDM] lightdm-gtk-greeter 1.1.3

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Thu Feb 2 12:18:33 PST 2012

On mer., 2012-02-01 at 09:16 +1100, Robert Ancell wrote:
> Overview of changes in lightdm-gtk-greeter 1.1.3
>
>     * Fix greeter looking for data in the wrong directory

Is it just for me or does the theme directive not work anymore? I have:

grep '^theme-name' /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf
theme-name=Adwaita

but in logs I have:

** (lightdm-gtk-greeter:21360): DEBUG: Default theme is 'Raleigh'

(and it's indeed raleigh).

I'll investigate and report a bug if needed, but just case I'm missing
something obvious…

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis