[LightDM] Cache and config files in /var/lib/lightdm

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Jul 10 07:04:09 PDT 2014

I just did a find & grep over /var and found two files with my username in
them:

/var/lib/lightdm/.cache/unity-greeter/state
/var/lib/lightdm/.config/dconf/user

Is there any good reason NOT to delete these files? That is, will deleting
them break lightdm or unity-greeter? I would presume there are sensible
defaults.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933