[LightDM] light-locker 1.4.0 released

Peter de Ridder peter at xfce.org
Sun Mar 23 07:36:05 PDT 2014

light-locker 1.4.0 is now available for download from

https://github.com/the-cavalry/light-locker/releases/download/v1.4.0/light-locker-1.4.0.tar.bz2

 SHA1: ed1d24c804030ca0b3d220212929b63b37598dd9
 MD5:  0660c61204b75c8b11f9f452d55726e2

What is light locker?
=====================
light-locker is a simple locker (forked from gnome-screensaver) that aims
to have simple, sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the
desktop while not carrying any desktop-specific dependencies.

Technically, it relies on LightDM for locking and unlocking your session
via ConsoleKit/UPower or logind/systemd.

Release notes for 1.4.0

- Man pages update
- Translations update

=== Note on translations ===
Right after the development release of light-locker, we received new
translations for added translation strings. We will do translation
releases on the 1.4 series to incorporated future translation.
New translations won't be in vain! The translation can be found on
transifex.com: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/light-locker/