[LightDM] Setting screen resolution.

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:23:17 PST 2015

Hi Raymond,

It's the X server and clients that pick the resolution so you have a few
- Check the greeter you are using and adjust any settings there that may be
controlling this. For example, unity-greeter uses unity-settings-daemon to
set the resolution, other greeters probably have different methods.
- Set the display-setup-script in lightdm.conf to set the resolution using
xrandr.

Hope this helps,
--Robert