[LightDM] Moving mailing list from freedesktop.org infrastructure

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:03:36 UTC 2022

Hi all!

I've finally got around to it and set up a location for LightDM discussion
on the Ubuntu discourse forum [1]. I appreciate this will not be to
everyone's liking, but it's the most practical solution. To participate in
LightDM development you will need an account on GitHub and
discourse.ubuntu.com which shouldn't be too hard for most people.

I'll now start the process of closing this mailing list.

--Robert

[1] https://discourse.ubuntu.com/c/light-dm/107