[Lima] Driver integration and informations

Ben "Skwid" Gailly ben at liberum.be
Sat Nov 10 07:09:17 UTC 2018

Hi!

I'm creating a rpi-like (as Banana Pi, Orange Pi, etc) and alsl the OS (based on debian/devuan with the kernel GNU/Linux-Libre from the fsfla https://www.fsfla.org/ikiwiki/selibre/linux-libre/#how such as Trisquel, Gnewsense and Parabola but I'll do it for my ARM device.).

It's a real project, it's been 2 years thzt I'm working in it alone, and at school I met a teacher with financial possibilities and an another friend which will be my associates.

For that purpose, I'll put on the board the Mali-400mp2 GPU and I'll use your Lima-Driver.

I need informations on how to compile the driver and integrate it into the GNU/Linux-Libre kernel (as in gihub are 3 folders containing lima,.mali driver and xf86 mali driver).

If it's not totally working, or missing some features, informations, codes I'll learn how to do it by myself or with some others for my project, if you have all the informations on what is missing, what have to be done to be useful on a real hardware, please inform me..

Qiang Yu already gave me informations on some aspect of the development.

Thanks a lot!

Ben "Skwid"

--
Sent from my Replicant device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.