[Lima] GLES Extensions Support?

Andrés Domínguez andresdju at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:56:45 UTC 2021

El mié, 1 sept 2021 a las 15:46, <soonts at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi.
>
> Which optional GLES extensions are supported by this driver when running on
> Mali 400 MP2 GPU?

Here is the list of OpenGL ES 3 (and up) extensions supported by driver:

https://mesamatrix.net/

So far, I'm interested in GL_OES_mapbuffer, EXT_discard_framebuffer, and
> EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture extensions.
> I also need EGL_EXT_image_dma_buf_import and GL_OES_EGL_image_external
> extensions.

Of all the extensions you ask, only  GL_OES_EGL_image_external seems to be
supported.
I think that EXT_discard_framebuffer is a mandatory ES 2 extension, so I
suppose it's also supported.

A list of the supported ones would be nice.
> Note the drivers report them to user mode apps through 2 distinct APIs, EGL
> and GLES.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
>         Regards,
>         Kosta.