[Mesa-announce] Mesa 10.2 release candidate 1

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon May 5 13:16:06 PDT 2014

Ian Romanick <idr at freedesktop.org> writes:
> Mesa 10.2 release candidate 1 is now available for testing.  The current
> plan of record is to have an additional release candidate each Friday
> until the 10.2 release on Friday, May 28th.

With the 10.2 branch open now, I'd like to remind everyone that
nominations for the stable branch with:

	CC: <mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org>

will now be interpreted as for the 10.2 branch only. To nominate patches
for the 10.1 branch as well, please use:

	CC: "10.1 10.2" <mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org>

With 10.1.2 released today, I anticipate making two more releases in the
10.1 series. My plan is for the final 10.1.x release to be 10.1.4
released concurrently with 10.2.

-Carl

PS. Ian, you're not planning on waiting until 2021 for the next Friday,
May 28, right? :-)

carl.d.worth at intel.com