[Mesa-announce] New stable-branch 10.3 candidate pushed

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:09:31 PST 2014

Hello list,

As mentioned earlier this week here is our current queue for the
up-coming mesa 10.3.4. Currently we have:
 - 14 queued
 - 3 nominated (outstanding)
 - and 4 rejected patches

In a nut shell this gives us over a dozen piglit fixes for the radeon
drivers and a few crash/deadlock fixes for llvmpipe, i965 and radeonsi.

Take a look at section "Mesa stable queue" for more information.

Testing
-------
The following results are against piglit a636a3610d7.

Changes - classic i965(snb)
---------------------------
The GLX_OML_sync_control tests continue to toggle between pass and warn.

Changes - swrast classic, gallium
---------------------------------
None.

Testing reports/general approval
--------------------------------
Any testing reports (or general approval of the state of the branch)
will be greatly appreciated.

As usual the plan is to have the next stable release 10.3.4 out this
Friday. So if you have any questions or comments that you would like to
share before the release, please go ahead.

Cheers,
Emil

Mesa stable queue
-----------------

Nominated (3)
=============

Chris Forbes (1):
      i965: Handle nested uniform array indexing

Ilia Mirkin (2):
      nv50, nvc0: actually check constbufs for invalidation
      nv50, nvc0: buffer resources can be bound as other things down the
line

Rejected (4)
============

Kenneth Graunke (1):
      i965: Fix an off-by-1 error in the draw upload code's size
calculation.

Tom Stellard (2):
      radeonsi: Program RASTER_CONFIG for harvested GPUs v4
      R600/SI: radeonsi: Program RASTER_CONFIG for harvested GPUs v3

Tomasz Figa (1):
      glsl: Fix no return value for non-void function

Queued (14)
===========

Brian Paul (1):
      st/mesa: copy sampler_array_size field when copying instructions

Chad Versace (1):
      i965: Fix segfault in WebGL Conformance on Ivybridge

Dave Airlie (5):
      r600g/cayman: fix integer multiplication output overwrite (v2)
      r600g/cayman: fix texture gather tests
      r600g/cayman: handle empty vertex shaders
      r600g: geom shaders: always load texture src regs from inputs
      r600g: limit texture offset application to specific types (v2)

Emil Velikov (3):
      configure.ac: roll up a program for the sse4.1 check

Ilia Mirkin (1):
      st/mesa: add a fallback for clear_with_quad when no vs_layer

José Fonseca (1):
      llvmpipe: Avoid deadlock when unloading opengl32.dll

Kenneth Graunke (1):
      i915g: we also have more than 0 viewports!

Michel Dänzer (1):
      radeonsi: Disable asynchronous DMA except for PIPE_BUFFER