[Mesa-announce] [Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 17.0.0-rc3

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:56:31 UTC 2017

On 6 February 2017 at 18:33, Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The third release candidate for Mesa 17.0.0 is now available.
>>
>> Note that we have a couple of issues that I'd like to see fixed.
>> If those are be not sorted by this Friday the final release will be
>> out, regardless.
>
> I don't think it's acceptable to release without fixing [1]

Considering the resistance we had for the first X iterations it's kind
of understandable ;-)

But seriously, if you're interested/have a few minutes please take a
look [0]. Series is split in such a way that one can review, it if
coffee has kicked it.

Thanks
Emil

[0] https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/19269/