[Mesa-announce] [Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 17.0.0

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:28:14 UTC 2017

On 13 February 2017 at 13:09, Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Emil,
>
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Mesa 17.0.0 is now available.
>
> ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/mesa misses the 17.0.0 directory.
That one was removed as per maintainers feedback/request and the links
mentioned point to the correct locations.
At the same time I should have mentioned it explicitly for people who
don't keep track on mesa-dev or mesa-maintainers.

Pardon about that.

I would encourage you to keep an eye on the latter. It's lot volume
where such changes are announced/discussed.

Thanks
Emil