[Mesa-announce] [Mesa-dev] Mesa 19.2.0 release plan

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:44:01 UTC 2019

Hi all,

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 09:37, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is the tentative release plan for 19.2.0.
>
> As many of you are well aware, it's time to the next branch point.
> The calendar is already updated, so these are the tentative dates:
>
>  Aug 06 2019 - Feature freeze/Release candidate 1
>  Aug 13 2019 - Release candidate 2
>  Aug 20 2019 - Release candidate 3
>  Aug 27 2019 - Release candidate 4/final release

With multiple teams finalising the final features for their drivers,
I've decided to push the branch point by one week.

I would like to remind teams that they are welcome to merge
functionality early and keep it disabled by default.
This way they can address outstanding issues and enable, during the
stabilisation period.

Thanks
Emil