[Mesa-announce] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 19.3.0

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Thu Dec 12 19:57:34 UTC 2019

Hi list,

Mesa 19.3.0 is now available for general consumption. We finally got all of the
blocking issues resolved and 19.3 is available for 2020! This release is
slightly late as the Clear Linux team reported that some EGL header changes
broke building some packages. Those have been reverted for the final release.

I'll go ahead and mention that the normal release schedule would result in a
release due out Christmas Day. I will not be making a release Christmas day. Nor
will I be making one a week later on New Years Day. If there is interest I'll
make another release next week on December 19th, and regardless will begin
normal releases on January 8th, on a two week cadence until 20.0.1 is released.

I expect that 19.2.8 will be released next week (December 19th), and will be the
last release in the 19.2 series.

Dylan

Shortlog
========

Alyssa Rosenzweig (1):
      gallium/util: Support POLYGON in u_stream_outputs_for_vertices

Bas Nieuwenhuizen (1):
      radv: Fix RGBX Android<->Vulkan format correspondence.

Dylan Baker (7):
      cherry-ignore: update for 19.3-rc7
      meson/broadcom: libbroadcom_cle needs expat headers
      meson/broadcom: libbroadcom_cle also needs zlib
      Revert "egl: avoid local modifications for eglext.h Khronos standard header file"
      Revert "egl: move #include of local headers out of Khronos headers"
      docs: add release notes for 19.3.0
      VERSION: bump for 19.3.0 final

Fritz Koenig (1):
      freedreno: reorder format check

Ian Romanick (1):
      intel/compiler: Fix 'comparison is always true' warning

James Xiong (1):
      iris: try to set the specified tiling when importing a dmabuf

Jason Ekstrand (2):
      anv: Re-emit all compute state on pipeline switch
      anv: Don't leak when set_tiling fails

Lionel Landwerlin (7):
      intel/perf: fix invalid hw_id in query results
      intel/perf: set read buffer len to 0 to identify empty buffer
      intel/perf: take into account that reports read can be fairly old
      intel/perf: simplify the processing of OA reports
      intel/perf: fix improper pointer access
      anv: fix missing gen12 handling
      anv: fix incorrect VMA alignment for CCS main surfaces

Mauro Rossi (1):
      android: radeonsi: fix build after vl refactoring (v2)

Nanley Chery (3):
      gallium/dri2: Fix creation of multi-planar modifier images
      gallium: Store the image format in winsys_handle
      iris: Fix import of multi-planar surfaces with modifiers

Pierre-Eric Pelloux-Prayer (2):
      radeonsi: fix multi plane buffers creation
      radeonsi: use gfx9.surf_offset to compute texture offset

Rob Clark (1):
      nir/lower_clip: Fix incorrect driver loc for clipdist outputs

Samuel Pitoiset (1):
      ac/nir: fix out-of-bound access when loading constants from global

Timothy Arceri (1):
      glsl/nir: iterate the system values list when adding varyings

git tag: mesa-19.3.0

https://mesa.freedesktop.org/archive/mesa-19.3.0.tar.xz
SHA256: 5fa0e4e9dca79560f6882e362f9db36d81cf96da16cf6a84e0ada7466a99a5d7  mesa-19.3.0.tar.xz
SHA512: 69c4519540118fb3d50d718d92f443051c149633cf4291a07706c6d45cd6ad1f6f3b91446de2d31a9082efe9e3b4ce35b7472830e152ba655d83a91c2ed3c042  mesa-19.3.0.tar.xz
PGP:  https://mesa.freedesktop.org/archive/mesa-19.3.0.tar.xz.sig