[Mesa-announce] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 19.3.0-rc4

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Wed Nov 20 17:47:40 UTC 2019

Hi list,

I'd like to announce mesa 19.3.0-rc4 is now available. We're starting to slow
down a bit in terms of the number of patches being backported, but there's still
a fair number of opened bugs in the release tracker:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/milestones/5.
As such I'm predicting at least one more -rc will be required before the 19.3
release, I'll update the calendar accordingly.

Among the changes in this release aco dominates, with anv and freedreno no far
behind. We've reverted an underspeced egl extension that was causing
regressions, as well as stopped modifying Khronos headers. There's also so fixes
to i965, core mesa, llvmpipe and st/mesa.

Dylan

Shortlog
========

Ben Crocker (1):
      llvmpipe: use ppc64le/ppc64 Large code model for JIT-compiled shaders

Brian Paul (1):
      Call shmget() with permission 0600 instead of 0777

Caio Marcelo de Oliveira Filho (1):
      anv: Initialize depth_bounds_test_enable when not explicitly set

Daniel Schürmann (2):
      aco: fix invalid access on Pseudo_instructions
      aco: preserve kill flag on moved operands during RA

Danylo Piliaiev (1):
      i965: Unify CC_STATE and BLEND_STATE atoms on Haswell as a workaround

Dylan Baker (2):
      cherry-ignore: update for 19.3.0-rc4 cycle
      VERSION: bump for 19.3.0-rc4

Eric Engestrom (1):
      egl: move #include of local headers out of Khronos headers

Ian Romanick (2):
      nir/algebraic: Add the ability to mark a replacement as exact
      nir/algebraic: Mark other comparison exact when removing a == a

Jason Ekstrand (1):
      anv: Stop bounds-checking pushed UBOs

Jonathan Marek (2):
      freedreno/ir3: disable texture prefetch for 1d array textures
      freedreno/registers: fix a6xx_2d_blit_cntl ROTATE

Laurent Carlier (1):
      egl: avoid local modifications for eglext.h Khronos standard header file

Lionel Landwerlin (4):
      mesa: check framebuffer completeness only after state update
      anv: invalidate file descriptor of semaphore sync fd at vkQueueSubmit
      anv: remove list items on batch fini
      anv/wsi: signal the semaphore in the acquireNextImage

Marek Olšák (1):
      st/mesa: fix Sanctuary and Tropics by disabling ARB_gpu_shader5 for them

Paulo Zanoni (1):
      intel/compiler: fix nir_op_{i,u}*32 on ICL

Rhys Perry (5):
      aco: fix shuffle with uniform operands
      aco: fix read_invocation with VGPR lane index
      aco: don't propagate vgprs into v_readlane/v_writelane
      aco: don't combine literals into v_cndmask_b32/v_subb/v_addc
      aco: fix 64-bit fsign with 0

Rob Clark (2):
      freedreno/ir3: fix gpu hang with pre-fs-tex-fetch
      Revert "freedreno/ir3: enable pre-fs texture fetch for a6xx"

Tapani Pälli (5):
      Revert "egl: implement new functions from EGL_EXT_image_flush_external"
      Revert "egl: handle EGL_IMAGE_EXTERNAL_FLUSH_EXT"
      Revert "st/dri: add support for EGL_EXT_image_flush_external"
      Revert "st/dri: assume external consumers of back buffers can write to the buffers"
      Revert "dri_interface: add interface for EGL_EXT_image_flush_external"

git tag: mesa-19.3.0-rc4

https://mesa.freedesktop.org/archive/mesa-19.3.0-rc4.tar.xz
SHA256: 0641eb2441715d7d4b14b8748357f3bdc0f45474708926fd6188c895e8a3f029  mesa-19.3.0-rc4.tar.xz
SHA512: 4f0cda6302f6069e6e3ea1d8bf1eed865702c0554667c580cc48f9ebbd23cdf7391de5219bb1b34c7dde04c2bd0816a8d23f9339537e06be6f5735b526905f49  mesa-19.3.0-rc4.tar.xz
PGP:  https://mesa.freedesktop.org/archive/mesa-19.3.0-rc4.tar.xz.sig