[Mesa-announce] [ANNOUNCE] waffle 1.6.1

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:04:29 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'd like to announce waffle 1.6.1 as available for download immediately.

The release focuses on bugfixes and brings us:
 - wflinfo: Correctly install the bash completion file
 - GLX/WGL: Handle ARB_create_context appropriatelly
 - Wayland: Build fix for -fno-common, default with GCC10
 - Surfaceless: Implement window_resize

Additionally we have additional tests to cover above issues and GitLab
CI enabled on branch.

NOTE: addressing the -fno-common build issue, required us to bump the
wayland-client requirement to v1.10 - released in Feb 2016, 4 years ago.

Due to technical issues with GitLab/Pages, the website might be out of
date. All the files are available in the git repository:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/waffle/-/raw/website/files/release/waffle-1.6.1/waffle-1.6.1.tar.xz
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/waffle/-/raw/website/files/release/waffle-1.6.1/waffle-1.6.1.tar.xz.asc
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/waffle/-/raw/website/files/release/waffle-1.6.1/waffle-1.6.1.sha256sums
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/waffle/-/raw/website/files/release/waffle-1.6.1/waffle-1.6.1.sha256sums.asc