[Mesa-dev] Mesa/Gallium overall design

Keith Whitwell keith.whitwell at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:56:53 PDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Keith Whitwell
<keith.whitwell at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm much more relaxed about the future of Gallium these days.  I don't
> think there's any sense in pushing people or projects towards it -
> people are welcome to evaluate it on its merits and make their own
> decisions on that basis.

Hmm, on gmail this is threaded as if a comment on John's "be careful
what you wish for" post - which wasn't the intention.   My own fault
for top-posting.

If there does emerge an idea of coordinated movement of drivers onto
gallium, that is definitely something I'd like to support...

Keith