[Mesa-dev] failed to compile mesa

Joakim Sindholt bacn at zhasha.com
Sun Apr 18 08:08:05 PDT 2010

In your script, something came to mind in:
./autogen.sh --prefix="$PREFX" --enable-xcb --enable-gallium-intel
--with-dri-drivers=i915
That line actually compiles both classic AND gallium'ized drivers. The
--with-dri-drivers flag is what you specify to compile classic mesa
drivers.
(also you wrote $PREFX, not $PREFIX, it looks like a bug)