[Mesa-dev] failed to compile mesa

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 06:11:37 PDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Jakob Bornecrantz <wallbraker at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 6:40 PM, CSJ <changsijay at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, Dan
>>
>> This patch works with
>> ./autogen.sh --prefix="$PREFIX" --enable-xcb --with-dri-drivers=i915
>> --disable-gallium --without-demos
>>
>> if I use
>> ./autogen.sh --prefix="$PREFIX" --enable-xcb --with-dri-drivers=i915
>> --disable-gallium
>> it failed as attached with-demos.log.
>>
>> if I use
>> ./autogen.sh --prefix="$PREFIX" --enable-xcb --without-dri-drivers
>> --enable-gallium-intel
>> it failed as attach intel-gallium-enabled.log
>
> Add --disable-egl for now. It looks like the gallium egl driver
> assumes X headers are installed.

So, I'm fixing this right now, but running into an issue with 7.8 vs.
master. On 7.8 there is progs/egl/*.c, but on master there are
subdirectories there. So, if I want to make the fixes on 7.8 as per
current mesa rules, I'll have to wait for them to get merged forward
to master and then make another commit on master to fix it when that
happens.

What's the policy on merging 7.8 into master? Can I do it myself or
can I request someone else does it?

--
Dan