[Mesa-dev] [Mesa3d-dev] Separate demos repository

José Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Wed Apr 21 15:08:57 PDT 2010

Eric,

Apart of a minor details, I think we all agreed on general idea of
splinting the demos.

Could we have this repo in git://anongit.freedesktop.org/mesa/demos,
with or without the full history, so that we can all collaborate on
this?

In particular I'd like to get the demos building for windows again.

Jose