[Mesa-dev] Merging translate and unnormalized-coords-hint?

Luca Barbieri luca at luca-barbieri.com
Mon Aug 16 07:46:49 PDT 2010

> To represent all possibilities you'd need two flags, one for normalized
> and one for unnormalized, such that OpenCL could set (NORMALIZED |
> UNNORMALIZED).

A small correction: I think we would actually need three flags:
- Normalized
- Unnormalized with other wrap modes
- Unnormalized with clamp, clamp-to-edge and clamp-to-border mode

We could clump together the first two in practice, but if we are going
to have more than one flag, I think it makes sense to have three.