[Mesa-dev] TGSI Sanity Checker

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:45:40 PDT 2010

I can't find the email where we were discussing TGSI sanity. Did we
want to move the sanity checker to galahad?

Also should I be double-checking the documentation around galahad
tests and making the documentation specify some of these caveats? The
docs are currently really loose on specifying things and don't have
any of the SHOULD/MUST/ALLOWED feel of the GL specs, but this might
not be a problem given Gallium's flexibility.

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<MostAwesomeDude at gmail.com>