[Mesa-dev] [Mesa3d-dev] ARB draw buffers + texenv program

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:50:44 PST 2010

> I think this is subtle enough that it needs some documentation.

I was just initially checking the property idea was okay for everyone,

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=gallium-color0-write-cbufs

contains 4 patches, gallium, softpipe, mesa/st, r300g, which adds the property
support using a COLOR0_WRITES_ALL_CBUFS.

the gallium patch adds documentation for this interface.

Dave.