[Mesa-dev] C extensions in Mesa

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 16:21:28 PDT 2010

We cater to MSVC, so sections of code not protected by PIPE_ARCH need to be
C89. Additionally, clarity is valued over tenseness. Elegance is even
better, but there aren't many opportunities for that in this sort of code.
:3

Posting from a mobile, pardon my terseness. ~ C.

On Jul 16, 2010 3:52 PM, "Segovia, Benjamin" <benjamin.segovia at intel.com>