[Mesa-dev] debug_named_value description

Joakim Sindholt bacn at zhasha.com
Tue Jun 1 09:08:02 PDT 2010

Hi.
I just had a look at debug options in u_debug, specifically enumerated
options in debug_get_flags_option(). It stands out that struct
debug_named_value doesn't have a description field, as is used in r300g.
I'm guessing that for this reason, r300g has it's own system, and I'm
reluctant to use it as well.
It can be quite useful to have a description available; especially when
you have options named "fp", "vp", "cs", "rs", "fb", etc. that aren't
exactly descriptive in their own right (at least for people unfamiliar
with the driver).

Would it be acceptable to add a description field to debug_named_value?

- zhasha