[Mesa-dev] nvfx-next in Mesa

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:49:08 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Corbin Simpson
<mostawesomedude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Luca (and anybody else, especially nouveau people),
>
> Does anybody want to step up and look at the nvfx-next branches? In
> IRC, we're looking over some of the parts that got merged to master
> (util/u_surfaces and util/u_dirty_surfaces) but not seeing the usage.
> It would be pretty awesome if the rest of the branches could get
> merged so they don't bitrot.
>
> ~ C.

Last news I had on April 21th :
4:58 PM Luca: the temporary code somehow breaks nv3x
4:59 PM me: so that blocks the rest, I thought the rest could be
merged without that
 Luca: perhaps

Which referred to this commit :
commit fac5e2d54f7b6f6eac9b96ad14263ebc4ca93832