[Mesa-dev] Mesa demos release & version number

Jerome Glisse glisse at freedesktop.org
Fri Jun 18 09:00:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

Some distribution (like Fedora) are thinking about making
new package for mesa demos but so far there is no release
for it.

Another issue is the versioning of mesa demos, i expect
that mesa demos will be more stable than mesa thus i don't
think we should follow mesa versioning but let it have
it's own versioning (should we start with version 1.0 ?)

If we can agree on versioning i can try to see if my kung-fu
is good enough to do a release of mesa demo :)

Cheers,
Jerome