[Mesa-dev] Galahad

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 00:17:19 PDT 2010

So I just pushed yet another silly little thing to mesa/mesa. This,
however, I think might actually be useful.

Galahad is an implementation of that "what if we had a sanity layer?"
idea from way back when. It is more or less the identity driver, but
it complains whenever it gets bad state. Right now it only has a
couple things, copied from r300g, but I'll be copying other drivers'
sanity checks into it as those drivers pick it up.

Of course, you might not want to enable it yet. Identity was/is kind
of broken, and I've fixed enough of it for glxgears but not much else.
Texturing, in particular, appears completely busted.

Please flame me. It's apparently been a great day for flames.

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<MostAwesomeDude at gmail.com>