[Mesa-dev] Build failure since May 6

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Wed May 12 07:23:59 PDT 2010

On 05/10/2010 04:48 PM, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> I guess this is because configure adds -fvisibility=hidden to the
> CFLAGS. Maybe we should always build osmesa against the internal
> static libraries instead of against libGL.

Today, I plan to try to :

1. Try a VTK test build against static Mesa and OSMesa built with the
configure scripts. I might be able to stop trashing the VTK dashboard.

2. Try surrounding the declarations of the hidden symbols needed by
OSMesa with "#pragma GCC visibility push(default)" and "#pragma GCC
visibility pop" or marking them with "__attribute__
((visibility("default")))" whichever I'm told is better.