[Mesa-dev] EGL on Windows

Jakob Bornecrantz wallbraker at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:19:34 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Chia-I Wu <olvaffe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got access to a Windows machine recently, and I've spent some time today
> to add GDI backend to st/egl.  The code can be found at
>
>  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~olv/mesa/log/?h=egl-gdi

Cool stuff! Nice work.

> The command options I use to build the DLLs are
>
>  $ scons statetrackers=egl drivers=softpipe

You can also crosscompile easily from Linux if you have
mingw32/mingw-w64 packages installed with scons.

> The DLLs are able to run the "tiger" demo from the OpenVG reference
> implementation (after fixing a bug in the demo) on Windows.
>
> I will clean up the branch as I find the time.  It is mostly SConscript work.
> The GDI backend itself is only slightly over 500 lines of code.

I would recommend breaking out the fixes from the SConscript commits.
Most of the fixes can probably be brought in directly. Especially the
"st/vega: Use FREE" commit.

Cheers Jakob.