[Mesa-dev] Getting Hw Acceleration without X-Window

Clurado cl clurado1980 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:53:48 PDT 2010

Hi all , its interesting topic ,

Q: simply i want to know is there any way to get Hw Accl 3d with DRI and
draw it on the screen without x ( also glx ) ?!

my first approach is wayland but my device doesnt support pixel and vector
shaders , so i cant use gles2 ( wayland requires )

second is egl/dri ( one ) but this egl driver was deprecated from mesa .

third is miniglx , its dead ( is it functional ?! )

there are some other approches but non of them can power the intel hardwares
.

so i want to disscuss with u about the topic .

Q: can we use egl and egl_dri2 ?!