[Mesa-dev] Fwd: problems in building GLES1

Clurado cl clurado1980 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:08:59 PST 2010

ok , when i replaced my own build i915_dri.so with the orginal dri driver
xeglgears works with hw acceleration. ( i used original because with some
configs x console reports unknown pci id .... and clients say could not get
dobule buffered RGB ... )

but opengles1 demos still not working.

libEGL debug: EGL user error 0x3004 (EGL_BAD_ATTRIBUTE) in eglChoseConfig
EGLUT: failed to choose config .