[Mesa-dev] Difference in buffer between OSmesa and X11

firos ismail firos18 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:08:20 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> wrote:

> On 11/09/2010 09:03 PM, firos ismail wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>>         When comparing the buffers created by X11 and OSMesa i found
>> that the functions that put values to the buffers are different and
>> their logic is different both take different origins to put values. Is
>> this normal or is there any changes that should be done ?
>>

> I don't really understand what you're saying/asking.  Can you be more
> specific about what code you're looking at?
>
> -Brian

Sorry for the question ,I am a newbie. I will try to be specific
I am trying to build mesa for powerpc without any operating system. I use
OSMesa for the rendering part in PowerPC.
I compare the results with linux which uses X11 driver inside the mesa. So
when i was comparing the final results i found that
the functions that put values to the buffer in the X11 and OSMesa are
different. Their logic itself is different .
I was trying to draw a line for testing purpose. After the line draw
function , they put the values to the buffer at different places.
Am i doing incorrect or is it that way?