[Mesa-dev] [RFC] [BRANCH] Floating point textures and rendering for Mesa, softpipe and llvmpipe

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 07:52:12 PDT 2010

>> I think we need to be sure we're not infringing on this patent.  Until
>> we know one way or the other I'd prefer that we don't merge this
>> branch into master.  In the mean time I'll see if I can learn more
>> about the situation and find a way to proceed.

I'm going to bring this up again in 2 weeks at XDS. We talked last
year about *doing* something about a few of these patents, including
this particular one, and I want to follow up on that.

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<MostAwesomeDude at gmail.com>