[Mesa-dev] D3D1x Revert

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Wed Sep 22 23:46:40 PDT 2010

A way to unblock this would be to split thed3d1x state tracker in two parts: the runtime, and the client driver. As Keith also suggested.

The client driver could be used on Windows -- precisely as the DDK and WDK are intended.

The runtime part could be re-implemented from scratch by WINE or REACTOS, using their standard development practices.

Jose