[Mesa-dev] Current tinderbox regression (mesa, radeon)

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Sat Sep 25 10:30:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

   > On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
   >> http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2010-09-24-0001/logs/libGL/#build

   > looks like libdrm isn't installed properly, I don't see
   > LIBDRM_RADEON being picked up.
   >
   > though previously we didn't build this code by default, maybe it
   > should be conditional on libdrm

Sorry, forgot to mention that this is on sparc64.  libdrm configure says:

  configure: WARNING: Disabling libdrm_intel. It depends on atomic
  operations, which were not found for your compiler/cpu. Try compiling
  with -march=native, or install the libatomics-op-dev package.

  configure: WARNING: Disabling libdrm_radeon. It depends on atomic
  operations, which were not found for your compiler/cpu. Try compiling
  with -march=native, or install the libatomics-op-dev package.

So, perhaps this code should not only be conditional on a libdrm
install, but on the existence of libdrm_radeon inside that install?

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child