[Mesa-dev] Removing ARB_imaging subset extensions

tom fogal tfogal at sci.utah.edu
Mon Sep 27 12:18:17 PDT 2010

son_of_the_osiris at interia.pl writes:
>   >Older nvidia cards implement GL_EXT_paletted_texture in hw. I just
> started to
>  >playing with  this on nv11
>
> So when we could play with GL_EXT_paletted_texure and
> GL_ARB/EXT_texture_cube_maps ??? vdrift dont work with the current
> nouveau driver :/ :0

Side note: did I miss something about nouveau?  Last I heard it was in
a "try it if you want, but don't bother talking about 3D unless you're
submitting a patch to fix something."  Yet it seems to be shipping in a
couple distros at present.

Did I miss an announcement, or should I be filing bugs with my distro?

-tom