[Mesa-dev] State of gallium driver for i915/945

Alexandre Demers papouta at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:55:58 PDT 2010

Hi,I've been following the development of mesa and gallium for some time now. Each time a developer talks about the gallium i915/945 driver, it's always in  an "almost done" state... However, even now, it doesn't support everything the dri driver does (glxinfo shows less extensions and so on for the gallium driver). Is there a plan to complete the work? What's its state? What still needs to be done? Is there enough information around to do it? Is someone actively working on it? I'd be interested to work on it if something can be done.Thanks,Alex