[Mesa-dev] GSoC : Video decoding state tracker for Gallium3d

★ Emeric emeric.grange at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:36:28 PDT 2011

Hi Aaron,

Working on the loop filter first is probably a good idea you are
right, I will change the roadmap. Beside as it is the last operation
to be done during the decoding and there is no dependency upon other
operations maybe more aggressive parallelization can be achieved.

I did not have time to dive into your code yet but I'm sure I will
find it very valuable, I'll keep your email and your github bookmarked
:-)

Thank you !
Emeric