[Mesa-dev] gdb doesnt step into GL API calls of gears.

kumar vemuri kumar210in at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:52:34 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

      I did use --enable-debug with configure. But still i dont see gdb
stepping into gl calls... it does step into the glu calls though.

This is my configure command: ./configure --enable-debug
--enable-gallium-i915 --enable-gallium-swrast --with-dri-drivers=swrast

By the way, dont know if its of any importance but ..
 I have an nvidia blob running on my pc. So to get the gallium softpipe
setup working i am using the libGL.so generated by "scons libgl-xlib"
under build/linux-<platform>/lib. And i set the LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH to
lib/gallium so that the libGL picks up the swrastg_dri.so but i dont
have the swrast_dri.so under lib/gallium.

Also, another question: Do i have to link the swrast_dri.so to
swrastg_dri.so in lib/gallium for softpipe setup to work?

thx