[Mesa-dev] i965/gen7 transform feedback

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Thu Dec 22 16:54:43 PST 2011

Here's today's patch series for gen7 transform feedback.  It runs on
top of a kernel patch at people.freedesktop.org:~anholt/linux on the
gen7-reset-sol branch.  I expected it to be easy, but not this easy.

Remaining test failures:

	tessellation polygon flat_last        warn
  	tessellation quad_strip flat_last     warn
  	tessellation quads flat_last          warn
  	tessellation triangle_fan flat_first  fail

Also, it looks like none of the current piglit tests test transform
feedback across batchbuffers.  I don't expect major problems there,
given that we have a userland count of verts emitted.