[Mesa-dev] Drooping multiple driver support in EGL?

Chia-I Wu olvaffe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:51:30 PST 2011

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Ian Romanick <idr at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> On 12/23/2011 07:20 AM, Jose Fonseca wrote:

I totally agree with that.  I even had an unfinished branch for that.

Note that this thread is about dropping multiple EGL driver support.
The motivation for having OpenVG in DRI2 drivers is that we do not
want multiple EGL drivers.  The former should push the latter to
happen more quickly, instead of preventing it from happening.

--
olv at LunarG.com