[Mesa-dev] Availability of LunarGLASS exploration: using LLVM in Mesa's compiler stack

John Kessenich johnk at lunarg.com
Fri Feb 4 16:01:07 PST 2011

I started a wiki page on what to do next in the LunarGLASS project at

http://code.google.com/p/lunarglass/wiki/NextSteps

Discussion could be posted there at that page, or in
lunarglass-devel at googlegroups.com.

We'll be doing actual on-going planning and development through the
code.google site, and barring some possible permissions/access problems,
others are welcome to join in.

Thanks,
<http://code.google.com/p/lunarglass/wiki/NextSteps>JohnK