[Mesa-dev] Building Mesa 7.10 on Windows 7 / Visual Studio 2010

Yahya H. Mirza yahya at aurorasoft.net
Fri Feb 11 10:31:16 PST 2011

Hi All,

I've been trying to build Mesa 7.10 on Windows 7 / Visual Studio 2010 and I
have been having some problems.

When I opened

\windows\VC8\mesa\mesa.sln, it was automatically converted to VS2010.

When I tried to build the various projects there were a number of problems
including a number of misconfigured build directories.

Additionally, when building the mesa project in VS2010, it has trouble
finding a path for building "predefined shaders".

Finally, the "glsl_apps_compile" project seems to be out of date.

Is there an updated version of this solution file for Mesa7.10 / VS2010, or
has anyone successfully built Mesa7.10 with CMAKE?

Any suggestions on successfully building Mesa7.10 for Windows7 / VS2010
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Yahya Mirza

Aurora Borealis Software LLC