[Mesa-dev] Glew include/cmake problem Building Piglit.

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Fri Feb 18 04:34:02 PST 2011

As I have mesa/libdrm/xorg gits installed under home and my system
versions are very old and broken/missing I need to get cmake to use
custom paths.

With current git even though glew include dir is settable with ccmake it
still insists on looking in /usr/include. I have tried many combinations
with no luck. I can get round this one by copying over but then I have
the same problem with xorg stuff.

Any tips on getting cmake to only look for libs/includes in non standard
places?

With a quite old git piglit I could get some of the tests to compile.

[  0%] Building C object
tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/piglit-shader.c.o
[  0%] Building C object
tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/piglit-util.c.o
[  0%] Building C object
tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/piglit-glx-framework.c.o
[  0%] Building C object
tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/piglit-glx-util.c.o
[  1%] Building C object tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/glew.c.o
In file included from /home/andy/Src/Piglit/piglit/tests/util/glew.c:36:
/home/andy/Src/Piglit/piglit/tests/util/glxew.h:100:21: error:
GL/glew.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/glew.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [tests/util/CMakeFiles/piglitglxutil.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2